WHAT IS GUA SHA?
White Jade, belongs to one of the most rejuvenating herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine which helps clear skin inflammatory aging conditions, detox, and ultimate nourish at the same time. Its unique properties surpass the agate, quartz and any other stones and minerals based on Traditional Chinese
Medicine healing theory and practice. The specially designed training programs adhere to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) energetic systems meet perfectly to transient the total TCM skin rejuvenation from inside.
In TCM 5 element theory, White presents autumn season, represents Lung function, where the most important organ system related to skin rejuvenation. Nourish and hydration of the skin.
The Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese medicinal tool to treat body deficiencies. Dr. Ping Zhang invented the Gua Sha facial technique and has taught professionals practicing facial rejuvenation worldwide. It is available for you to incorporate into your skincare regime. Many customers say "it's the best facial I ever had."
Gua Sha technique refers to the use of a small medicinal board tool to gently massage, manipulate and stimulate certain energy points along the face and body to promote qi (energy) flow and remove toxins.
A Different Gua Sha Tool:
* Combines acupuncture, acupressure, deep tissue massage all together
* More than acupuncture which works on points on channels, it works on muscle and cutaneous regions which specifically bring healing energy to the skin, muscle and myofascial
* Unlike currently existing Gua Sha tools, it is scientifically designed to perform the maximum effect for facial and neck rejuvenation
* One –for-All treatment to wipe stress, strain, fatigue, and age away from face and neck.
* Enhances health and looks without surgery, needles, environmental currencies, chemicals, or synthetic injections.
How does it work?
This Gua Sha tool works instantly to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, lift the eyelids and chin, and diminish blemishes and dark spots. Techniques from stone massage, acupuncture, acupressure, tui na, and gua sha are combined to enhance the multi-level healing systems in the body.
This is achieved by the board in a cumulative impact, by touching specially selected meridians and points and igniting the healing process of the skin, delivering sustained healing and rejuvenation from the inside out.